Wednesday, February 11, 2009

In case you were thinking (as I was) that Brokebot could only be drawn from one angle I thought I would put things in a new perspective... and no that is not Brokebot's middle finger, technically it would be the second from the pinky side or third from the thumb side, unless you don't count the thumb as a finger in which case then we would not have a middle finger.



I am hereto forward going to do a Graphic-Design-A-Day as well so that I can move forward on my business projects with the same regularity that I am my more creative but less lucrative (thus far) sketchadays.

I am going to have to procrastinate this one but I plan to have at least one postcard designed tomorrow either for my mowing business or my marketing business or for freelance work...

No comments:

Post a Comment