Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I want to call them ChillBot and BreakBot. B-BoyBot would have been better but I didn't think of it 'til it was done... snif
I have had the recent privilege of spending every other weekend with my daughters Jasmine and Chelsea thanks to the very expensive assistance of lawyers... but have discovered that I am a little bit intimidated by the task of knowing what to do with them... i just discovered that jasmine 13 does not call me daddy anymore but dad and also does not want to hold my hand...snif... Chelsea 8 at least still wants to be carried.

I want to create something with them like a story or comic or the like that will get us doing something creative together... I fear that I might be too late to rescue Jasmine from being a fuddy duddy but I will try nonetheless.

I have also just discovered Thom Glick Illustrator and apparently storyteller. More inspiration for me! yay! He does a sketch a day but is narrating a story as well... good idea!

Thom Glick Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment