Saturday, February 7, 2009

Professional blog...


Just a test blog to see how this blog site works. I have been blogging via myspace for a couple years now but thought I might use this for my professional blogs...

Anyway here is a version of a car wrap I did for Soleus Massage Johnson City, TN...

I created this version of the photograph because I am creating a portfolio page on my webpage and I didn't care for the background (the building belonging to the place where I was working at the time which looks like a brick and siding barn... this is Tennessee but seriously). The website will be found at www.advermarketingresource.com when it is completed but since my experience with websites is limited and I am relying on my college digital media buddies there is no telling when it will be complete. In addition I plan to upgrade my broken robot studio website but you are probably already looking at the upgraded version.

Well there you go for the first blog entry though it may never see the reader one.

No comments:

Post a Comment